Did not matter Whether you are going to hang out indoors or out, there is something that can make your time more enjoyable at the cuts this weekend. from Late style televisions And the amplifiers into amazing deals on some Favorite sex technology And the The open airWe have lots of discounted products for your next summer.
A special offer for Gear readers: Get the 1-year subscription to WIRED for $ 5 ($ 25 off). This includes unlimited access to WIRED.com and our print magazine (if you wish). Subscriptions help fund the work we do every day.
Home theater shows
- 77-inch Sony Bravia A80J OLED for $ 3,498 ($ 1000 off)A: I know what you’re thinking: A $ 3,500 TV can’t be a bargain. We made the exception for this giant Sony OLED, which has every right to its original $ 4,500 cost. Are you looking for the most immersive home theater experience? please enter.
- 65-inch Sony X80J TV for $ 900 ($ 252 discount)Sony makes some of the best TVs on the market, but they usually cost a fair amount more than similar options from LG, Samsung, TCL, and Vizio. This 2021 model is an exception, thanks to a great initial opponent. Is any 65-inch Sony under $ 1,000 a good deal, but brand new model? that’s cool.
- Epson Home Cinema 880 and Insignia 100-inch Display for $ 800 ($ 150): Many of us vaccinated are finally planning to socialize this summer, and what better way to meet than to watch an outdoor movie or karaoke night? 1080p projector and screen is an easy way to access outdoor viewing (relatively) inexpensively. Epson projectors are reliable enough that you can enjoy watching them for many years.
- LG 2.1-Channel Speaker System $ 150 ($ 130): If you’ve just gotten a new TV, this is a great entry-level device (and strangely high at 300 watts!) Amplifiers. Floorboards would rock this pair.
- LG 3.1.2 Speaker System for $ 447 ($ 353): This sound bar and subwoofer has enough drivers to deliver Dolby Atmos surround sound, making it a great choice for those who want cinematic sound in smaller spaces. The Google Assistant on board means you can use it to control other smart home gadgets.